Monday, February 05, 2007

Andrew and I moved this dresser to its new home (shown above) in our bedroom tonight. It used to be in our back bedroom, which acts as our office/guest room. It is the warmest room in our house. As such, it would be the perfect place to house my guinea pig!! So, that is where I'm going to keep the cage. We had to move this dresser out to make room for the cage that I want to get. I can't wait until I can get it!!! I think that I'm going to order the cage today or tomorrow so that I can get everything set up ahead of time.

3 comments:

Adina said...

I can't believe you guys are getting a guinea pig. What are you going to name him/her?

knitwick said...

I'll have to wait to see what kind and color I get before I pick out a name. I'm thinking of some sort of food name...

Andrew J said...

I'm not that crazy. It's really just Chad.