Wednesday, January 31, 2007

For those of you who don't know what this is, I will tell you. It is a water cooler water bottle. An empty bottle, to be exact. It seems that I am always having to change the bottle when I go to get water. In fact, I sometimes feel like I am the only one who replaces the empty bottle on the water cooler? Everyone in the office drinks the water; at almost any time of day, one of my coworkers can be seen getting water from the water cooler. Not when it's empty, though. At these times, they avoid it like the plague... Maybe I should follow their example.

2 comments:

alcibidean said...

totally true in my office too! these same people also seem to think that paper originates in the bottom bin of the copier.

knitwick said...

That's also very true in my office. Strange how it always seems to work out like that...