Sunday, January 14, 2007

So, Andrew's parents and Andrew and I were playing cards tonight. I always have fun playing cards with Andrew and his family!! On this particular night, we were playing Euchre. What is pictured above is one of the hands that I had last night. For those of you know Euchre, clubs was trump. For those of you who don't play Euchre, this is the best hand that you can have!! For the hand that we were playing, the cards pictured here are the top five cards in the deck. Needless to say, Andrew was upset that I got this hand. Andrew thinks that he can't win anything that takes luck; only things that require only skill, with absolutely no chance involved. When he was trying to explain this concept, however, he kind of made it seem that I could only win things that require luck. Does this mean that he thinks I don't have any skills? Hmmm......

*This is my post from Saturday, January 13, 2007. This post is late because, by the time we got home last night, it was already today... I think that Saturdays might become a problem for me and these photo-a-day blog projects. Oh well...

No comments: