Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yes; I do realize that I am a day late starting this. This is my picture for January 1st.

Yes; I am aware that this is the same picture that appears for January 1st on my other photo blog project but what can I say; honey citron tea is the best.

This stuff is really great and it's my new favorite food stuffs!! This is honey citron tea from the local Korean market. This stuff comes in a jar and it looks a lot like orange marmalade. All you have to do is put some in a cup and mix it with water, either hot or cold. So far I have only tried it with hot water as a hot tea and it is great. I can't wait to try the honey black raspberry tea that I got today. It looks more like syrup than the honey citron tea does, maybe that means it has more sugar... :-)

No comments: